Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fully sick...boats

Sickness has struck the whole family over the past week or so. James seemed to be worst affected and missed a week of school. Lani and Jasmine were next to get sick and then I seem to have caught something also. We have all had different symptoms, James and Lani definitely had some kind of cold but all of us are struggling with lethargy and generally feeling off.

On Friday night I went to the Brisbane Boat Show after work with my boss. It was the first boat show I had been to and I found the experience quite informative and motivating. I now have a fair idea of the type of boat I'd like to upgrade to (realistically), I just need to get the money together. My current boat serves me well in the Broadwater and up the rivers but it is just not suitable for fishing offshore. The back and sides of my boat are not very high and Lani is worried that I will get swamped one day by the wash of a big boat or a choppy swell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home