Friday, August 24, 2007

Sales...Swans....Wet, Wet, Wet

Last week Lani went to a sales conference in Sydney for 3 days. She also went out to dinner with my sisters Jennifer and Julie and did some nightclubbing. She enjoyed doing some dancing and had some fun. Back at home, James and Jazz were really good for me and got themselves ready for school early so I wasn’t too late for work.

On Saturday night I took Jasmine to watch the Sydney Swans play the Brisbane Lions at the Gabba. Being a Swans supporter, I was a bit uncomfortable at first being surrounded by a majority Lions crowd but soon found my voice cheering on the Swans. Jasmine got into it also and started cheering with me. It was a pretty good atmosphere and we enjoyed being there but it would have been better if the better team on the night (Swans) had won the game rather than draw.

For the past week it has been very windy and wet, wet, wet. The garden has had a good, much needed soaking and the water tank is full again. All this wet weather will hopefully be a good kick-start into Spring for the plants in our garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home